Is your Child communicating with someone suspicious?
ParentWise Alerts you to all texts and calls
Want to make sure your Child is not talking with someone suspicious?
ParentWise alerts you when your child is texting or calling a particular person at a particular time. You can know who, when, and how often they are communicating with someone, and how many incoming vs. outgoing texts and calls are occurring.
You can set ALERTS to know:
- if your Child is using their phone after hours
- when your Child is sending or receiving texts with a particular person
- how many texts your Child is sending or receiving
Parents can also view a pie chart % breakdown of total texts and calls for the day.
How it Works
Receive Daily Alerts:
- When your child leaves the house
- If they text someone they are not supposed to be talking to
- When a questionable App is installed on their phone
- If they exceed the speed limit
- When they use their phone after hours
- And for other several other Customizable Alerts that YOU can set based on your concerns
These Alerts help you stay in-the-know of your child’s phone activity without invading their privacy.