Child's First Cell Phone?
Ensure their Safety by using the ParentWise Alerting Platform Technology
3 Most Important Things You Need To Know...
1. Where is my Child?
2. What are they doing on their phone?
3. Who are they communicating with?
With ParentWise you can STAY CONNECTED:
- Know where your child is at any point in time
- Know what apps your child is using and how much time they are spending on each
- Know who your child is communicating with, when, and how often
- Get a weekly Snapshot of their overall phone activity
The most effective way to know how your kids are using their phones is to encourage open communication, setting boundaries and rules for use, and creating trust. However, as most parents know, kids will be kids and because so much information is available within a single mobile device, Mobile Parenting can be challenging.
ParentWise can help you.
How it Works
Receive Daily Alerts:
- When your child leaves the house
- If they text someone they are not supposed to be talking to
- When a questionable App is installed on their phone
- If they exceed the speed limit
- When they use their phone after hours
- And for other several other Customizable Alerts that YOU can set based on your concerns
These Alerts help you stay in-the-know of your child’s phone activity without invading their privacy.